We have an industry leading secure online reporting facility available
to all our clients.
Our industry leading online based secure reporting facility is available to our clients; accessible 24/7 by unique individual user password protected logins.
Clients can request vehicle collections, monitor the progress of uplifting collections and current progress of the vehicle through the salvage process which is customisable to suit the client's individual needs. Providing a full audit trail to clients throughout to ensure we are as transparent as possible for all our clients.
Key features of our system
- Vehicle details and location
- Issuing of release document online
- Facility to enter notes
- Order number for inherited costs
- Collection Date
- Recovery vehicle used and collection driver details
- Images at point of collection
- Personal effects found listed
- Actual inherited costs and breakdown
- Realtime reporting of vehicles progress, including vehicles in storage, and awaiting uplift
- Request for payment and amount
- Date and method of payment
- Delogo images
- Date of any Certificate of Destruction to DVLA, with copy available to print if required
Facilities and benefits that we offer clients include:
- Services are tailored to each client offering maximum returns coupled with unparalleled service levels.
- Immediate payment by any preferred method.
- Fifteen acres of FREE secure, insured storage.
- 40,000 feet of indoor secure storage.
- Free repatriation of any vehicle.
- Free return of personal property via post or courier.
- Online reporting facility
- Facility within online reporting to download full MI reports.
- Our IT team can white label our online reporting.
- Free nationwide collection within 48 working hours.
- Fleet of prestigious vehicle transporters/recovery vehicles, driven by professional, uniformed, highly trained drivers.
- Fully compliant with End of Life Directive regulations 2003 (Statutory Instrument 2003 no2653)
- Waste carriers licence (no: ANL16293)
- 24 hour centrally monitored CCTV system.
- 4 metre electric perimeter fence.
- 24 hour emergency contact number.
- Bridge-the-gap option.
- Competitive pricing structures to suit any fleet.
- Full compliancy with ABI Guidelines.
- Specialists of heavy recovery.
- European recovery is available.
- Fleet ‘Green’ parts program.