We have introduced a new industry-leading web-based reporting facility available to all clients via a password protected link
The reporting facility provides clients with individual logins for different members of staff, predictive text entry, registration, requisition and huge amounts of management information, downloadable in spreadsheet format giving clients access to a wealth of information. This gives clients an audit trail and a benchmark to measure our performance.
The key features are
- Vehicle details and location
- Issuing of release document online
- Facility to enter notes
- Order number for inherited costs
- Date and time of collection
- Recovery vehicle used and driver details
- Images at point of collection
- Personal effects list
- Actual inherited costs and breakdown
- RFL present and date of posting on
- All vehicles in storage itemised and analysed in easy to read colour coded reports
- Request for payment and amount
- Date and method of payment
- Delogo imaging
- Purchaser details
- Date of sale
- Date of notification to DVLA
- Date of any Certificate of Destruction to DVLA, with copy available to print if required
Facilities and benefits that we offer clients include:
- Services are tailored to each client offering maximum returns coupled with unparalleled service levels
- Immediate payment by any preferred method
- Fifteen acres of FREE secure, insured storage
- 40,000 feet of indoor secure, insured storage
- Free repatriation of any vehicle
- Free return of personal property via post or courier
- On line reporting facility
- Facility within online reporting to download full MI reports.
- Our IT team can white label our online reporting.
- Free nationwide collection within 48 working hours
- Fleet of prestigious vehicle transporters/recovery vehicles, driven by professional, uniformed, highly trained drivers
- Fully compliancy with End of Life Directive regulations 2003 (Statutory Instrument 2003 no2653)
- Authorised Treatment Facility (Licence no: 43631)
- Waste carriers licence (no: ANL16293)
- 24 hour centrally monitored CCTV system
- 4 metre electric perimeter fence
- 24 hour emergency contact number
- Bridge-the-gap option.
- Competitive pricing structures to suit any fleet
- Full compliancy with ABI Guidelines
- Specialists of heavy recovery.
- European recovery is available
Call us on 01427 874753 for more information.